How to cooperate with us?
The University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen am Rhein, with its widely diversified know-how in business administration, the social sciences, and the humanities, ranks among the leading institutions of higher learning in the area of research and knowledge transfer in Rheinland-Pfalz. With ten research institutes, we offer comprehensive expert knowledge in these fields. We see ourselves as a service-oriented intermediary between external organizations and the University of Applied Sciences. In this capacity, we seek to strengthen the connection between both entities.
- You have a partner: You will not have to search for the “experts in a haystack” yourself. Instead, a central point of contact is available to you from the initial consultation, through the entire solution-process all the way to the completion of the project.
- Free initial consultation: During the initial, free, face-to-face consultation, we clarify what expertise you need for a solution to your particular, innovative challenge, which problem-solving approaches are possible, and what your time frame is.
- Faster contact with all experts: We establish contact with all experts relevant to your needs. We inform professors in advance so that during the first meeting with the experts, you can already begin addressing the problem and its solution. And if we do not have what you are looking for at the University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen, we have access to all institutions of higher learning in Rheinland-Pfalz through our transfer network.
The University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen am Rhein:
- supervises the students with practical-oriented Bachelor and Master Theses in cooperation with your company or organization, as well as extensive projects with student-teams.
- offers education and training cooperations, e.g. internships, work-integrated studies, dual studies, but also special seminars up to coaching of experts and managers and certified trainings.
- is integrated in the transfer network of Rheinland-Pfalz and have numerous contacts to other networks and clusters. Supports you with advice and in the preparation of expert opinions.
- carries out research and transfer assignments in cooperation with your company .
- supervises dual doctorates that are of applied-scientific interest to your company. We carry out publicly funded projects (e.g. through foundations, ministries) with the financial participation of companies or even collaborative projects with your company.
- assigns scholarships and prizes and organize competitions and conferences.
We would like to answer the following questions with you:
- How can our University of Applied Sciences help you with the implementation of your projects and ideas?
- How do you find the right cooperation partner in the university?
- Which forms of cooperation are possible?
- What should you consider in the cooperation with the university?
- How can your project be promoted?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions